The Mahabharata

A showcase for the oldest and longest epic in the world. A resource for the better understanding of all aspects ofSanatana Dharma, Vedanta and Yoga.A place for West to meet and embrace East beyond cliché, presumption and prejudice.

Monday, February 06, 2012

More Interviews, and what's coming up

There's an interview with me today on Hindu Blog about the Mahabharata.

 And last week this interview was published on Diane Dooley's writers' blog: Interview and Giveaway with Aruna Sharan.

 My thanks to those blog owners.

 Meanwhile, on my new blog Sadhana Day by Day the ideas for future posts are simply overflowing -- I'm very excited about putting all of this to paper!

 And right here on Sons of Gods I'll be keeping my promise to highlight the Bhagavad Gita over the next few days.

No comments: